Friday, June 6, 2014

Mind Training .one way of helping children learn better.........


5 comments:

  1. Mind training is a very good way of making students learn. I find it very essential for every human being and especially if students are into it, the whole society will change for better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes la.......especially before the start of the lesson if we do mind training.it will relax the children's mind.......

      Delete
    2. i think mind training will not only help the school going children but it also helps the adults too........what do you all say?

      Delete
  2. Mind Training is one of the best ways to improve children’s concentration. In my class we practice different methods of meditation like Breath Meditation, Passing the Water Bowl, Walking Meditation, Rainbow Meditation, Lotus Meditation, Light Meditation (GNH workshop). I also play soothing music which helps children concentrate while they meditate. It has been three months and I can say that my children have become calm and are learning better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your wonderful lines........i hope my friends will love to follow it

    ReplyDelete